Get ready for up to 500 classic and exotic cars and bikes on display along Geelong’s fantastic Waterfront on both Saturday 1st and Sunday 2nd of December, in the Shannon’s Classic Motorshow. Spectators will be able to view all of the vehicles on display in the festival precinct. Vehicles can be display-only or judged, with awards being presented on Saturday at the Gala Dinner and Sunday Night on the Blues Train Stage.
The Shannon Classic Motor Show Hours
Saturday 1st December 10am – 5pm
Sunday 2nd December 10am – 5pm
You can still participate in the 1st Shannons insurance Classic Motorshow. Register now to secure your place. Very limited places available to casual drive-ups on each day. Don’t chance it – enter now.
View Larger Map
Trophies will be awarded in 38 classes covering cars and motorcycles.
- Best In show
- Best Club Display
- Best Revival Spirit
- People’s Choice
- Best Trade Display
- Best MGB (50th celebration)
- Featured Marquee
- Antique, Veteran & Edwardian (1905-1919)
- European & British Vintage (1920-1930)
- American Vintage (1919-1930)
- European & British Pre-war (1931-1945)
- American Pre-war (1931-1945)
- European Classic (1946-1960)
- British Classic (1946-1960)
- American Classic (1946-1960)
- Australian Classic (1946-1960)
- Modern Classic European (1961-1975)
- Modern Classic British (1961-1975)
- Modern Classic American (1964-1975)
- Modern Classic Australian (1964-1975)
- Modern Classic Japanese (1964-1975)
- Early Modern European (1975-1995)
- Early Modern British (1975-1995)
- Early Modern American (1975-1995)
- Early Modern Japanese (1975-1995)
- Early Modern American Australian (1975-1995)
- Modern European & British (1995-current)
- Modern American (1995-current)
- Modern Australian (1995-current)
- Modern Japanese (1995-current)
- Edwardian and Vintage (1900-1930)
- Pre-war (1931-1945)
- Classic (1946-1960)
- Modern Classic (1961-1975)
- Early Modern (1975-1995)
- Modern (1995-current)
Book your entry:
Option 1. Online
Places are limited priority to early entrants and discounts for group bookings.
Option 2. Download Printable form
Download the Entry form, fill it out and fax or mail it to our office.
Click HERE to download the printable application form.
Option 3. Contact us
We will book you in on the spot.
Phone: 03 5273 4777